Experienced attorneys offering the specialized attention required in today’s complex legal environment.
Mark S. Raffa
- Real Estate
- Purchase and Closings
Mark S. Raffa received a B.A. from Bates College (1974) and a J.D. from University of Pittsburgh (1977). He is admitted to practice in the Massachusetts Courts and U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts. He is an active member in the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Massachusetts Conveyancers Association. Mr. Raffa concentrates his practice in real estate law, business and corporate law.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1977
- Major: Law
- Bates College, Lewiston, Maine
- B.A. - 1974
- Massachusetts, 1977
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1979
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1979
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Conveyances Association, Member
- Real Estate Bar Association